Thursday, March 2, 2017

Anything Goes and Our New Surprise Party Guest!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! Before I get to this week's challenge, we have a new Surprise Party Guest joining us for the next two months. We would like to welcome  Anita Bowden to STB. We are so happy to have you with us! Please won't you help us welcome Anita by visiting her wonderful blog and leaving her some love?

Here is a bit more about Anita!

Hi, I'm Anita and I live in Torquay on the south west coast of England.  Since childhood I've always been creative and would always be making something.  I used to spend a lot of time doing cross-stitch then about twelve years ago I bought some card making kits.  I loved them but as time went by I wanted to be more creative.  I found details of some blogs in a card making magazine and was hooked.  Neet & Crafty was born at the beginning of 2013 and I absolutely love the craft and card making community.  My poor bank balance doesn't love it so much but you only live once so why not spend time and money doing something that you enjoy, eh!  I work full-time as an Audio Secretary for a Chartered Loss Adjuster so this hobby is the perfect escapism in my spare time.  

Okay, It's time for our very popular 
"Anything Goes" 

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


Our Surprise Party Guest
The Design Team



(leave of absence)


Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges and we would really love for you to add one of our graphics to your post.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All products are welcome!

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, March 14th.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!