Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello and Goodbye!

The Seize the Birthday girls and I would like to say
 a fond farewell to two of our design team members...

Jenny Jean Lim

Taking some time to enjoy her new twin baby girls!

and

Nazeema "Calypso" Bastian 

Is anxious to see where else her creativity will take her!


We wish you both the best of luck!


Now when one door closes another one opens as the saying goes...
so the Design Team and I would like to welcome... not 2, but 3
new talented Designers to the team!

Please help us give a warm welcome to these lovely ladies!


Hi!  I'm Sharyn.  I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we will be celebrating our 41st Anniversary on January 20th.  We have two grown children and six grandchildren.  I have always loved crafty things, and enjoy card making, scrapbooking, quilting and counted cross-stitch.  I also love to read, cook, work in my flowers, travel with my husband, and spend time with my family.  I started stamping in the summer of 2012 and have been hooked ever since.  I am very excited to be a part of this very talented team.




Hi, my name is Susie and I live near a small farming community in northern Illinois, USA with my wonderful husband!  When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with family, walking and (of course) stamping.  Cards are my favorite, but I also enjoy creating photo layouts, altered projects, etc.  Just about anything involving paper crafting. I’ve been stamping for many years, but my hobby became even more fun when I started blogging in 2009.  I found challenge blogs!!!   It’s so much fun to be inspired by, and learn from, other crafters.  As a member of this super-talented design team, I hope that I’ll be able to inspire you!



Hello everyone! My name is Janet Zeppa and I live in St.Catharines Ontario Canada. That is close to Niagara Falls. My husband and I are proud parents of 3 grown children, 1 girl and 2 boys. We are now empty nesters and life is good! I love paper crafting and have been scrapbooking and card making for about 10 years. When my daughter became engaged I just knew that I wanted to do something special with all the wedding photos and that's how it all began.  I am super excited to be a part of the Seize The Birthday team and I look forward to meeting all of you fellow crafters out there. I'm sure that we will inspire each other.

WELCOME TO SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY!

We are so glad you all are here with us and look forward to you starting your first
challenge with us tomorrow!

Stay tuned!!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!